Guidelines for print data
– How to get the best result
- Data format: corresponds to the specifications that are specified on the product page.
- Colour space: CMYK or RGB selected
- File type: JPG, PNG or TIF
- Resolution: 300 dpi to 356 dpi
The required product-specific features such as size can be found in the respective product description.
File types and requirements
We need your print data in JPG, PNG or TIF format.
The CMYK colour space is used for printing, the RGB colour space for display on screens. Accordingly, we need your print data in CMYK. If you provide us with RGB data, we will convert them into CMYK.
The resolution is given in the unit of measurement dpi (dots per inch). In principle, the higher the dpi number, the sharper the print result. Required resolution: 300 to 356 dpi.